Where to find stray notebooks in the slums
July 22, 2022
The Sea of Thieves season 7 delay means ship ownership is a bit further away
July 15, 2022
According to a new rumor, Assassin's Creed is finally ready to head to Japan
July 15, 2022
God of War Artifacts are collectible sets, so don't be fooled by the seven names listed, as each one has plenty of items to find. There's a lot to discover and puzzles to solve along the way, but it's definitely worth findingGod of Warbecause a complete set of artifacts can be sold for a good amount of Hacksilver. As an added incentive for finishers, if you delve into the entire game and discover all the artifacts, the Curator trophy will be yours. Whether you're looking for 100% completion or just want some extra currency for upgrades, these God of War artifact locations will help you get there.
Check out our guide to God of War artifacts in the video below:
LOCATION: Wild Forest
There are four lost toys around his home in the Wildwoods that make up the Lost and Found artifact set. I hope these aren't old Atreus toys.
1. In the same clearing as your house, but on the opposite side, there is a lost toy.
2. In the second clearing after leaving the house, please do not cross the bridge directly. Instead, head down to the right and under and you'll find a lost toy on the other side.
3. When you reach the round stone structure in Wild Woods, turn right and keep left when you see small grassy platforms. Go down and down the chain. Defeat the wolves, collect the loot, then you'll find the lost toy to your right as you head back to the chain.
4. In the area where you solve your first frozen jagged door puzzle, there is a huge door on the opposite side of the door you need to go through. Head this way, kill more wolves and you'll find a lost toy on the ground in the upper right corner.
faces of magic
MIEJSCE: The River Pass
In the vast area of The River Pass, there are nine masks to be found that make up the Faces of Magic artifact set.
1. Go down the chain next to Wildwood's Edge Mystic Gateway. Go down the corridor and pick up the first mask next to the fallen knight.
2. From Brok's shop, go right and go down to the platform with another dead soldier to find another Face of Magic.
3. After the puzzle with the big spikes, open the door that will let you out and climb onto the platform. On the right is the third scary mask.
4. After entering the cool, snowy air of the area outside the spike trap, head to the edge of the cliff and to the left, where another soldier clutches a mask in his cold, dead hands.
5. Inside the caves leading from where you fought the second troll, on the left there is a small raised platform covered with runes. Go to the very top and there you will find the mask.
6. In the burnt city, go to the penultimate hut, the one that falls over if you hit it, and go around it to find the mask.
7. Take the giant block found in the Nether Witch Caverns and push it forward until it falls into the water. Use it to get to the platform with the soldier holding the mask.
8. Going down the slope from the shaft leading from the Lower Witches Caves to the Witches Forest, you will find another dead soldier with a mask that you can catch.
9. There is a second Face of Magic in Witch's Woods, but it is extremely easy to miss unless you are in the right position. Climb the chain to the platform with Nornir's chest. Go straight to the wall of trees in front of you and slowly move right, you'll eventually see a fallen soldier and if you keep moving slowly you'll be prompted to pick up your mask.
leave the ship
LOCATION: Lake Nine
Dotted around Lake Nine are nine beautiful figurines that make up the Abandoned Ship artifact set.
1. There is a figurehead in the Forgotten Caves on the upper platform accessed from the gold chain near the dock. It is located on the rocks on the opposite side of the chest with a scary face.
2. In Raven Cliffs, go to the chain next to the dead giant. On this platform, next to the sipher chest, there is another Abandoned ship figurehead next to a skeleton with a shield.
3. The observation tower is home to another figurehead that can be easily pinned down with spikes. Use the wooden knob on Nornir's chest on the beach to hide the spikes, then claim your reward.
4. At the Temple of Tyr's main bridge, go down the stairs on the left. The dead soldier hugs the statue
5. Go to the dock in Niflheim Kingdom Tower and take the elevator up. Among the barrels next to the corpse to the left of the large door there is another figurehead.
6. At the top of the Helheim tower is another Abandon Ship artifact, next to the dead soldier to the right of the giant door. However, you may have to kill a few things before you can pick it up.
7. At the top of the tower of the kingdom of Alfheim there is a Mystic Gateway outside the main gate, and on the right side is another corpse with a figurehead.
8. In Stone Falls, in the upper left corner of the red chest, there is another dead guy figurine. But there may be some witches out there who will try to stop you.
9. On the Island of Death, go to the upper area with the shipwreck. To the left of this area is a pile of stones. Use the ax to blow up the red barrel hidden between them to reveal the location of the figurehead behind them.
In the area of Veithurgard, east of Lake Nine, six intricately decorated horns are hidden.
1. At the end of the bridge, right next to the Veithurgard Mystical Gate, there is a horn next to the corpse.
2. From the Veithurgard Dock, go right and use the chain on the gate to open and fully lock the mechanism. This opens the door on the other side. Go here and climb the wall. Follow the path above and then go down again. Here you will see a small breakable fence. Behind it is a horn next to the body.
3. Near the dragon rope in Veithurgard there is a small wooden bridge next to the waterfall with a soldier standing on it. Yes, you guessed it, and another corner.
4. On the dragon side of the broken bridge in the center of Veithurgard there is another dead soldier with another horn.
5. In Veithurgard Keep, go through the door on the right. Climb down to the platform below and the soldier you're looking for is right in front of you with a bounty horn.
6. Upstairs, in the passage behind the shrine in Veithurgard Fortress, there is another horn placed by another dead soldier. What the hell happened here?
spoils of war
There are six abandoned relics in the kingdom of Alfheim that make up the Spoils of War artifact set.
1. From the boat dock in the southwestern part of the Lake of Light, go right and up the stone path in front of the cave. There is a relic next to the elf's body.
2. In the Sanctuary of the light elves, go to the area that has (or had) a kingdom tear. From the boat dock, go through the two time gates on the right and then follow the path that turns right over the vine bridge. Here is the fallen elf who still guards the relic.
3. Take the elevator from the Temple of Light to the lower levels. Here in the dark, find the room by the elevator station where the fallen elf lies. Opposite there is another relic.
4. At the lowest level of the Temple of Light, go right to the back where the path forks. Take the path to the right, grab the blue crystal in the room if you need it, defeat whatever is trying to kill you, then go into the small room further down to find the relic.
5. Back on the lower levels of the Temple of Light, lower the platform to access the area on the left. Walk all the way past the platform's second gear and you'll see a dead elf with a fifth relic lying on the floor in a small back room.
6. From the elevator room on the lower level of the Temple of Light, go through the door leading to the center. Cross the two bridges of light you have no doubt already created, and there lies the last relic of not one but three dead elves. Bad children of war.
from bottom to top
At the top are six glasses that make up a set of artifacts aptly named Bottoms Up. I knew I'd get along with a giant.
1. Go through the door to the right of the deer statue, follow the path up and down until you reach an open area at the end. Walk under the giant stone block, cross the bridge and climb onto the platform. Now go straight until you reach a wooden block. Smash that and the wooden barrels until you see a soldier and a cup behind them.
2. In the area where you will find the giant elevator block in the heart of the mountain, there is a dead giant beast. There is a spiked gate right in front of it, which you can move with your axe. Behind this is another cup.
3. After fighting the dragon, you'll reach an area with a juice bucket puzzle. Sneak behind the bucket and you will find a hidden cup there.
4. At the top of the mountain, we cross a snow-covered pass and turn left before climbing to the top. Just off the rocks on the left side of the path, a little further down is your next cup.
5. In the heart of the mountain, at the bottom of the elevator, on the left, there is an area locked behind red sap. Blow it up and there's a small room inside that hides another cup.
6. It's hard to miss in history, but if you do, jump on top and head back to the snowy bridge. From here there is a hidden signpost to go down the mountain from the edge of the snowy pass, which is very easy to miss. From here, head down past the two sets of platforms, through the large door, past Sindri's shop, along the narrow walkway, and there's a table there.
In Helheim, you'll find a set of Family Heirloom artifacts that take the form of strange brooches. There are five in total to find.
1. To the right of the main entrance to the kingdom of Helheim, next to the pile of ice, is your first family heirloom badge.
2. From the central area just past the main Helheim bridge, climb onto the first platform and head right past the exploding door. Drop the chain at the end and jump across the gap before heading towards the next chain. There's another brooch on the floor here.
3. In the area to the left of Helheim with all the weird glowing statues, climb up the chain from the lowest platform and use your swords on the black branches on top of the column. The brooch will fall out. how do i get there?
4. Right next to the upper entrance to the Hidden Chamber of Odin in Helheim, near the creepy old man statue, there is another brooch with family heirlooms.
5. Go to Odin's Helheim Chamber and climb the stairs at the back. On the left, behind the hearth, is the latest family heirloom brooch.
God of War Porady|Best God of War armor|Locations of God of War Jotnar temples|God of War Norn chest guide|How to beat God of War Valkyries|How to get God of War Valkyrie armor|God of War treasure maps|God of War Niflheim Porady|Porady God of War Muspelheim|Poradnik God of War Eyes of Odin|the end of the god of war|The ultimate God of War mystery|Secrets of the God of War