His style was the only good thing about himAvengers: Age of Ultron!
I think it's pretty obvious from the endWandaVisionthat Wanda Maximoff, also known as the Scarlet Witch, is the most powerful avenger.
However,WandaVisionit also proved that she is the best dressed avenger.
Her style has definitely evolved since her MCU debutCaptain America: The Winter SoldierMid-credits scene in 2014, so I decided to sort through all 43 of her outfits from the past seven years:
43. Your first outfitCaptain America: The Winter Soldiergives me "ghost of a victorian child" vibes.
42. the version ofWandaVisionit's a little better.
41. her prison costumeCaptain America Civil WarComplete the last three.
40. Your hero costumeCaptain America Civil Warit's cool, but honestly i really don't like it, andnot Elizabeth.
39. It hasn't really changed between then and nowAvengers: Infinity War, but it looks like it has been redone with slightly better material.
38. And again, e.gAvengers: Endgame, it's the same outfit with slightly better material - your pants are finally not puffy.
37. Her pajamas from the opening sequence ofWandaVisionEpisode 6 is cute in a "out of the mailbox" sort of way.
36. Your exit sweat from Episode 7 would have been better on the inside.
35. Her casual outfit from a flashback scene in Episode 8 looks great.
34. Her Episode 7 robe is such a beautiful color - we rarely see Wanda in anything other than red or black.
33. That simple lookCaptain America Civil Warit's casual but cute.
32. I like how this outfit she wears a few scenes later shakes up her styleAvengers: Age of Ultron(where she wore a lot of casual dresses) with the new style she has adoptedcivil war.
31. But I love how this outfitWandaVisionEpisode 9 reflects his hero costume.
30. Honestly, Wanda's style was the only good thing about itAvengers: Age of Ultron.
29. With this "fit" she could have become a famous Tumblr fashion blogger.
28. This set from the 60'sWandaVisionEpisode 2 is good, but it seems plain compared to what she wore in the 50's and 70's.
27. BeAvengers: Age of UltronAppearance deserves more time to shine.
26. The outfit she later wore in the film proves that she knows how to make accessories.
25. This dress is the quintessenceAoUWanda and would rank much higher if that was practical for fighting Ultron.
24. The dress she wore during the funeral sceneAvengers: EndgameIt's appropriate for the occasion but also shows off a bit of her personality with the red flowers.
23. She changed her personal style a lot while going into hiding meanwhileAvengers: Infinity War, but it suits her really well.
22. She wore the pajamas to the opening of theWandaVisionEpisode 2 is cute, but it kind of goes with the furniture.
21. I like everything about this 70's outfit from the title sequence in Episode 3, except for the balloon sleeves.
20. Likewise, that 70s dress is cute in its own right, but I'm not sure what to think of the pink tights.
19. I'm obsessed with her 80's denim skirt from episode 5!
18. This homemade 70's dress from Episode 3 is everything.
17. Episode 1's 50's clothing is elite, starting with this one.
16. The addition of the bow tie top and daisy chain necklace fully upgraded the floral skirt.
15. The chic 50's bathrobe was the best part though.
14. Her '70s maternity dress from Episode 3 is iconic.
13. Something about that 80's outfit from Episode 5 just ticks all the boxes for me.
12. This plaid dress from Episode 3's opening sequence deserves a lot more screen time.
11. Her best heroine fantasy as the Avenger was the first one she ended up havingAvengers: Age of Ultron -and it's the only one that's actually practical to fight.
10. Of all the clothes from the 70sWandaVisionEpisode 3, this one is the best which puts it in the top 10.
9. goes back to herAvengers: Age of Ultronit seems this is 2015 fashion at its finest.
8. Her Avenger costume finally looked better for this short sceneWandaVisionepisode 5
7. That outfit she was wearingAvengers: Infinity Warit looks so cozy that i had to give it a very high rating.
6. These rings earned her costume as disguisedAvengers: Age of Ultrona prominent place.
5. Your Retro Scarlet Witch Halloween costume offWandaVisionEpisode 6 could win the award for cutest costume ever.
4. But her wizard's assistant costume from Episode 2 gets extra points for being brilliant.
3. Her wedding dress from Episode 1 is stunning.
2. The 80's outfit from Episode 5 is the cutest thing in Wanda's closet - those must be the suspenders.
1. Finally, her Episode 9 Scarlet Witch costume is by far the best outfit Wanda Maximoff has ever worn.
Finally, if you're asking which Avenger has the best style, remember:
"You Break The Rules And Become A Hero. I Do It And I Become The Enemy. That Doesn't Seem Fair." This particular Scarlet Witch quote made it into the trailer for the Doctor Strange sequel, and it is definitely one that landed with the character's fans.Why was Wanda's costume changed? ›
As Andy Park made reference to, Wanda's suit was modified in between her two most recent on-screen appearances. Full-length sleeves were added to indicate that this was not exactly the same Wanda and that she had been corrupted by the Darkhold.How do I dress like Wanda? ›
DIY Scarlet Witch Costume
Although a red leotard is most similar to Scarlet Witch's base layer, you can also use a red bodysuit, t-shirt or tank from your own closet. Invest in her iconic headpiece and trusty cape to truly capture the look. To finish it off, if boots aren't your style, opt for sneakers or ballet flats.
Kathryn Hahn's Agnes in WandaVision Was Marvel Villain Agatha Harkness All Along. And the clues were there from the start.Why is Wanda's hair red? ›
By the time she reaches her ultimate moment of commitment and sacrifice, her hair is fully red again, her braid reflecting unity among the Avengers. Wanda Maximoff looks over her shoulder in a scene from Captain America: Civil War.Who gets Wanda pregnant? ›
In the comics, Wanda and Vision get pregnant through magic — since Vision is a robot, that's seemingly their only option. They have twins named Thomas and William. However, it's eventually revealed that Tommy and Billy were actually created using fragments of the soul of a demon lord named Mephisto.Does Ultron love Wanda? ›
Reddit user Lumba theorizes that not only did Ultron have real emotions, but he was actually in love with Wanda. The theory — which is currently one of the most popular entries on Reddit's Fan Theories subreddit cites several examples throughout Age of Ultron that reveal as much.Does white Vision love Wanda? ›
In the comics, while White Vision cannot feel love for Wanda, he always respects their relationship as man and wife.What mental illness does Wanda have? ›
Wanda is someone who is dealing with trauma, grief and PTSD. However, this is not the sole reason why she is a character on the show. She is a powerful superhero trying to make sense of her power, and is raising twins.What race is Wanda supposed to be? ›
Wanda Maximoff, also known as the Scarlet Witch, is a Romani Transian sorceress and twin sister of the speedster Quicksilver. Once believed to have been mutant children of Magneto, the twins are in truth orphans enhanced by the High Evolutionary at Mount Wundagore.
There is some brief mild language (mainly "damn") as well is characters flirting/kissing a few times, but overall it's much more appropriate for kids 9 and up than some other Marvel movies and TV series.Why is Wanda turning black? ›
if you look at her hands you can see they turn black when she uses the darkhold. her blackened fingers are her price. the reason her fingers are affected is because of how she useed the darkhold energy the most.What is wrong with Wanda's accent? ›
She explained that the absence of Wanda's accent was due to her mastering it after spending so much time living in the States.Why did Wanda go dark? ›
The comic retcons and reboots on the back of Wanda's character are financial decisions at the cost of her arc, thereby tarnishing Scarlet Witch, making her irredeemable for the foreseeable future.Who can defeat Wanda? ›
While Scarlet Witch has been shown to be one of the most powerful beings in the Marvel Universe, her greatest weakness proves Spider-Man can beat her.Who can defeat Scarlet Witch? ›
Spider-Man Can Beat Scarlet Witch Using A Classic Move
If Scarlet Witch can't use her devastating Hex powers while her eyes are covered, then there is one hero who is the perfect person to call for such a task: Spider-Man.
Because she caused people harm in WandaVision, many are quick to label her actions within the series as villainous. But it's important to remember that Wanda's mental control over others wasn't intentional—it was an unfortunate side effect of her desire for a life with Vision.Why is Wanda's hands black? ›
if you look at her hands you can see they turn black when she uses the darkhold. her blackened fingers are her price. the reason her fingers are affected is because of how she useed the darkhold energy the most.Is Wanda infertile? ›
Avengers: Age of Ultron found her grappling with her infertility as a result of sterilization. Wanda, meanwhile, appears neutral until the Iron Man side wants to keep her pent up, at which point she joins Cap's forces.What Avengers have kids? ›
- Iron Man - Morgan Stark. Tony Stark and Pepper Potts' daughter, Morgan Stark, was introduced during Avengers: Endgame. ...
- Ant-Man - Cassie Lang. ...
- Thor - Love.
But these two long-lost twin brothers are unusual even among the mutant community. They're the sons of Scarlet Witch and Vision, making them members of quite possibly the most convoluted family tree in the entire Marvel Universe.How did Wanda get pregnant so fast? ›
How did Wanda get pregnant so fast? Wanda unknowingly uses Mephisto's disassembled soul to magically become pregnant (what with Vision being an android and all) and when Mephisto's soul is reassembled, she loses her twins — hence how the “House of M” storyline comes into being.What did Wanda 838 say? ›
After her Earth-838 self tells her “Know that they'll be loved,” the Scarlet Witch says that no one will use the power of the Darkhold again.What happens to 838 Wanda? ›
History. Wanda Maximoff lived with her sons, Billy Maximoff and Tommy Maximoff when her body was possessed via dreamwalking through the Darkhold by her Earth-199999 counterpart; who used it to infiltrate the Illuminati and kill all of their members. After Wanda's body was released she returned home.Who did 838 Wanda have kids with? ›
Wanda Of Earth-838 Leads A Happy Life With Her Children
For Billy and Tommy Maximoff to exist, no matter any universe, they must have the same parents. In the comic books, Wanda Maximoff was romantically involved with a lot of well-known heroes.
In the comics, Vision and Wanda married in 1975's Avengers #4 and even got their own spinoff comic, Vision and the Scarlet Witch, in 1982. They fought alongside the Avengers and had twin boys named William and Thomas.Why doesn t Wanda care about Vision? ›
Wanda was only interested in getting her kids back, but they were never with Vision, who likely would have been their father as he was in WandaVision. Olsen also revealed to Collider that the decision was made for her character to only seek out a universe where it was just her and her kids.Will Wanda ever find happiness? ›
The Scarlet Witch wants a happy ending and is willing to do anything to achieve it and that's where the tragedy comes from. Wanda's fatal flaw is her belief in happy endings, which given that she's in the MCU, shouldn't be shocking. But she doesn't get one despite almost all those around her receiving one.What does Wanda say? ›
Wanda tells her: "Know that they'll be loved." If you couldn't hear the line, don't worry — it seems like others weren't able to make it out either.What does Scarlet Witch say? ›
It takes another Wanda to truly understand the pain that she is in and the love she feels for her sons. After all the destruction the Scarlet Witch caused, Earth-838's Wanda ends her tirade with a single line; "Know that they'll be loved."
After her Earth-838 self tells her “Know that they'll be loved,” the Scarlet Witch says that no one will use the power of the Darkhold again. Making good on her word, she uses her chaos magic to collapse Mt. Wundagore - destroying all copies of the Darkhold across the multiverse and burying herself within Mt.What is the witch's motto? ›
Wiccan morality is expressed in a brief statement found within a text called the Wiccan Rede: "An it harm none, do what you will." ("An" is an archaic word meaning "if".)Why does Wanda want the girl? ›
That leads Wanda to an unrelenting pursuit of America Chavez (Xochitl Gomez), a teenage girl with the power to travel through the multiverse. Wanda wants to take America's power so she can be in a universe where her boys still exist, but that would kill America in the process.What is Wanda afraid of? ›
To Be All Alone
There's little doubt that this is Wanda's greatest fear, as she's had to deal with it from the beginning of her time in the MCU. She couldn't deal with the prospect of being all alone when the events of Westview took place, projecting her fear into every person in the town.
Ultimately, the Scarlet Witch seemingly sacrificed herself when she destroyed Wundagore Castle, leaving everyone to believe that she died in the rubble. Despite that, a hidden detail in the sequel's ending may hint that Wanda is still alive.What mental illness does Scarlet Witch have? ›
Wanda is someone who is dealing with trauma, grief and PTSD. However, this is not the sole reason why she is a character on the show. She is a powerful superhero trying to make sense of her power, and is raising twins.Does Earth 838 have Avengers? ›
Another major difference is the lack of Avengers in Earth-838, even though they still have Dr. Stephen Strange and a Captain Marvel.